Tuesday 7 May 2013

Director Mohit Suri says that the "ideal love" that he has presented in "Aashiqui 2", is inspired by the unconditional love that his wife Udita Goswami showers on him. Therefore he gives her "full credit" for the success of the romantic-musical saga.

Released on last Friday, "Aashiqui 2" earned over Rs 20 crore at the box office in the first three days of its release. And Suri didn’t stop thanking his stars for his happiness.

"And by stars I don't mean Aditya and Shraddha," he joked. "I mean the stars above," he said.

"People say the kind of sublime ideal love I've shown in 'Aashiqui 2' doesn't exist. I say, 'Come home. I've the perfect love at home. Udita cares for me unconditionally'. So I allowed her to take full credit for the success of 'Aashiqui 2'," added the director.

Mohit Suri credits his wife Udita for success of Aashiqui 2

  • Uploaded by: Gamely Admin
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Krazy Review
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi