Friday 26 April 2013

Ratings:4/5  Review By:  Anupama Chopra  Site:Star World
Iron Man 3 reversed the clock and made me into a child again. I clapped. I pumped my fist in the air. I can’t whistle but if I could, I would have made shrill sounds. Basically, I cheered with the uncontaminated enthusiasm of a five-year-old. What more do you want from a superhero movie? Iron Man 3 is popcorn entertainment in the best sense of the word. I’m going with four stars. Go, get a ticket and as always, wait until the end credits are done. There’s one last treat left.
Ratings:4/5  Review By:  Raja Sen  Site:Rediff

Yet what glorious clanging it is. Iron Man 3 boasts of the headiest of action setpieces, long and spectacular bits of movie wizardry dreamed up by grown men who like pushing their action figures to the limit. A lot of superhero movies look alike now, with increasingly incoherent action populating most of them, but this is a pleasure: these set-pieces feel like big, expansive, boastfully huge splash-pages. The kind of pages, also that don’t really need 3D conversion; I recommend you watch this film without the big glasses. From one True Believer to another, thank you, Shane Black. Iron Man has never soared higher.
Visit Site for more
Ratings:3.5/5  Review By:  Tushar Joshi  
Site:DNA

Iron Man 3 is funny, engaging, and has some really awesome action scenes. My biggest grouse about the film is its sloppy climax. We have the mandatory fireworks on display, but how about giving a closure or tying the loose ends of the plot before the big guns start blazing? Not only does the last half hour look rushed, but the Stark-Potts relationship deserved better handling. However, Iron Man 3 is a bonafide summer blockbuster that is your ticket to the most entertaining ride of the year so far.
Visit Site for more

Iron Man 3 review : Krazy review

  • Uploaded by: Gamely Admin
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Krazy Review
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi