Friday 19 April 2013

Ratings:2.5/5  Review By:  Anupama Chopra  Site:Star World ( Hindustan Times )
Until the interval, debutant director Kannan Iyer had me pinned to my seat. There are moments here that made me jump. Konkona is deliciously wicked and at one point, I got so spooked that I closed my eyes. And then, the curse of the second half strikes. The pace slackens, the plot unravels and Kannan’s assured grip on the material loosens. By the climax, Ek Thi Daayan descends into Vikram Bhatt territory – the plot doesn’t stay true even to its own logic. It’s cheesy and simply too silly to scare. Ek Thi Daayan had the potential to be an A-grade horror film but it’s an opportunity lost. I’m going with two and a half stars. 
Visit Site for more

Ek Thi Daayan Movie Review : Anupama Chopra

  • Uploaded by: Gamely Admin
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Krazy Review
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi